Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'Tis the Season.

Christmas time is here!

I. Love. Christmas.

That's about all I can say right now. So busy during dead week just studying for finals and all of that gross stuff. I cannot wait till I can wake up and realize that I have all the time in the world to do my favorite things:

-be with my family
-sit by the fire
-watch Christmas movies
-laugh and play with my sisters for hours
-jam out to Christmas tunes
-drink yummy hot chocolate
-have grandma's famous sprite/pineapple slushie drink
-eat lots of candy and not feel guilty about it
-making toffee and caramels
-play in the snow
-go sledding
-go to temple square to see the beautiful lights
-think about Christ and what he has done for me






{{...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...}}




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have the stress of school and finals and all that DISGUSTINGLY gross stuff behind us! Weird thing is my list of favorites looks a LOT like yours...I say we do them together :) Can't wait to play this break. Love you!

    ReplyDelete