Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A dream come true.


Pretty sure Caisie and I just discovered our new favorite store. Not only can you buy groceries, but you can buy everything and anything that you’d ever want! Smith’s marketplace people. Go there! They have EVERYTHING. Groceries, clothes, creepy socks, towels in every color, dog/cat food and supplies, home décor, sweet vacuums, and my all time favorite: nail polish. But we’re not talking like normal grocery stock style. They have billions of every color, and every shade that you could ever think of! I about died when I saw this isle. Oh and PS pretty sure there were two of these isles. So as soon as I saw the nail polishes I ran over, sat my butt down, and spent an hour looking at all the colors trying to decide which ones I wanted to blow my money on. It was a dream come true, I was in paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment