Thursday, December 9, 2010

See yuh year twenty ten.

I know it's a little early, but we're in the month of December and I have been thinking about everything that I have done this year. Here are my top 10 memories from this year...not ranked in any particular order.

Top ten memories from 2010
1.        Coming home from Logan and hugging my parents. They were my support system when college got stressful. I would also get sent back with bags full of food every time I came home. Thanks for everything mom and dad!

2.       This summer I rekindled a long lost friendship with  Katie Best. We became friends in first grade of elementary school and re-lived a lot of our old memories. We played almost every day in the summer and had so many fun adventures together.


3.       My friends and I rented beach cruiser bikes and cruised around Logan. We went shopping up and down Main Street and ended by treating ourselves to some nice chocolate shakes. Apparently seeing four girls riding bikes in a single file line is entertaining. We made a lot of people smile.

4.      Sledding down Old Main hill in Logan with my roommate Caisie Peterson and getting 20 pounds of snow to the face.


5.       Sitting outside on the grass loving life with my dog Emi. We lost her this summer to cancer. She was my best friend and always sat with me when I needed it. I miss you Emi!

6.       Misa, Mari, Ryan, Mo, Sachi and I (known as the "cuzzins") played in the beautiful land of Japan. Then to end the trip we flew to Hawaii and spent the day at the beach for a few hours. Love the benefits
of mothers working for Delta J

7.        I was able to send off my best friend on a mission to Seattle Washington. Seattle is going to love him. See you in two Brock.


8.       Going on a drive with my two best friends on a bad day, windows down, rain pouring in the car, singing along to good music and enjoying each other’s company.

9.       Staying on a three story houseboat in Lake Powell with ten of my friends. We slept under the stars, used the moon as a night light, and talked about everything we could think of until we all fell asleep.
10.    Laughing for hours on end about nothing with my three sisters.
Wow. I feel like I have learned so much from the year 2010! I am who I am today because of the people that have helped shape my life. Every single person that has came into my life has influenced me whether it was a neighbor, family member, roommate, boyfriend, or best friend. I don't think anyone will ever know how much they do for me. So I'd like to thank those people in my life that have helped me become who I am today. This year was full of so many memories that I'll never forget.



3 comments:

  1. I love this post. Seriously kume, the drive with me you and brock singing at the top of our lungs driving around with the windows down and the rain plastering us was the best night of my life. Love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me tear up :) I love this and I love you. I'm so grateful for your friendship kumes, I don't know what this year would have been like without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this. you get to see brock in 22 months!! :) 2 months down. AHHHHH! so happy! I LOVE YOU kumes!

    ReplyDelete