Monday, December 6, 2010

"Mommy likiee"

Watching the jazz game can get pretty crazy. Last night, we watched the game at Payden's house which PS was the cuttest house that I have ever seen! His mom graduated from Utah State in Interior design so their house was unbelievable. Darling house. Anyways so the saying of the month has been "Daddy like" and so we all asked Sky to say it just once. Well the next thing we know, we hear Sky go, "....mommy likie!" We all just looked at eachother and busted up! Mommy likiee? Really Sky. Gotta love the kid.

Besides the fact that we lost, last night was a blast! We went to Chick-fil-A to get peppermint shakes that were soo yummy. My only regret is that I went to town on that thing. Yes, I was drinking and driving and quickly learned to never drink and drive ever again because I drank way too much. I just kept drinking that thing. I felt so sick afterwards....but that wont stop me from getting another one!



 
                                                                                                                                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment