Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wishing that I lived in Stormhold.

I’m in love. Yeah I said it, but I’m in love with a man who is not real. Pathetic I know…but you would be too if you saw him! His name is Tristan. One question, why are there not more Tristan Thorns walking around on this earth? Every girl in this world needs a Tristan. I need a Tristan. I want a Tristan. This man is the cutest, most attractive man because one, he has an accent, two, he has the most adorable smile, and three, he’s just cute. This man comes from a movie called Stardust which I just watched for the first time a few days ago and absolutely loved every minute of it. I’ve been told so many great things about this movie and finally saw it for myself. Robert De Niro does an AMAZING job at his role. I don't think that they could have gotten a better guy to play that character. Couldn't stop laughing during his dance scene. I think I could watch this movie everyday for the rest of my life…ok that’s a lot but still. Maybs like once a week. Just to remind myself of what I should be looking for J For some reason this movie really makes me smile and I’d say it’s probs cause Tristan is an adorable character. So sue me. I watched this movie twice in 3 days cause I think that he’s adorable! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E is all I can say. Everyone who hasn’t seen this movie probably should before they die. So watch it people! Fall in love like I did. And here’s to my Tristan: Hurry up and show yourself!



C.U.T.E movie.

2 comments: