Friday, February 18, 2011

i Love love.

Valentines day post. Yay. A tad bit late...

I really do love love! This Valentines day may have been a sad one because I didn't have a special someone to celebrate it with. Valentines day is suppose to be happy and filled with lots of hugs and kissees right? Well I wasn't able to have that kind of a Valentines day this year. This year I didn't expect anything but I tried to remember what I love in my life. I tried to think about why I love love and why I need love in my life. I tried to think about who loves me for who I am. I'm lucky to have friends and family who love and support me even when it's not Valentines day. I'm even luckier to have a Father in heaven who loves me for who I am even though I'm far from perfect. I am good enough because he loves me. I love love because it brings out the best in people. It makes me happy to know that one day I will have a husband that I can love forever. Love is a beautiful thing.




                                         Beautiful flowers from my loving dadda.

1 comment: