Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{ Success }

Hey, here's a great thought...

Eric Thomas #inspirational #quotes #success #startups #entrepreneurs #motivation # incentive #motive  #persuasion ➠ Do you need inspiration for your business or for yourself? Hire Jakolien Sok as your biz coach! http://www.boostingyourbrand.com/our-services/coaching-you-to-success/

My Grandpa Fred also sent me a letter with this inside:

"What is success?"

SETTING GOALS but not in concrete
STAYING FOCUSED but turning aside to help someone
FOLLOWING A PLAN but remaining flexible
MOVING AHEAD but not too fast to smell the flowers
TAKING A BOW but applauding those who had a part in your success

Just sayin', if Grandpa Fred is giving me this, it must be good. He has been the most successful man I know! So rich in life. Oh how I adore this guy.

My sweet husband also reminded me the other day to follow my dreams. I've been pushing them aside because they don't feel attainable. Where to start?! I've always wanted to do something with the cosmetics industry but guess what...I live in UTAH! There's not much I can do. Sadly, there are no business postions available here. It would be a dream come true to move to Cali or the big NYC and do marketing for a co. but it doesn't look like I'll be making the big move anytime soon. Blah. BUT, maybe my dream is retail? Make up artist? Who knows. I'm just excited for this obsession to become part of my every day life.

That's all.


Until next time,

KRR <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love your grandpa! And what awesome advice! Follow your dreams bestie because I know you'll succeed. Love you!

    ReplyDelete