Sunday, January 13, 2013

{ The Lorax }




I know this movie has been out for a while, but oh. my. gosh! How cute is this movie!! Cam and I decided to watch it last night and I've already watched it again. The little bears and hilarious gold fish kept me laughing throughout the whole movie. And I'm a total sucker for these kind of movies. I'll watch them over, and over, and over, and over, until I'm singing every word to each sing a long. Oh and yes, I downloaded the cute, very catchy, songs that were from the Lorax. I've decided that I am a very childish adult. I'll watch Disney movies till the day that I die. Those sing a longs truly get me! For now, this is my new favorite movie. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie....you should be ashamed. GO WATCH IT!! This is the best part of the movie...


“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,

Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 

Dr. Seuss. What a man. He really did have a great mind for making real concepts come to life through simple examples. I've always been a Seuss lover because of that. 

Anywho, that's it for now. I need to get crackin' on homework. Worked a few doubles this week and did lots of school and passed out at 7:30 p.m. last night........yeah. I told you, I'm a child. 


Until next time,

KRR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment