Friday, December 2, 2011

"I'm the second Niki Minaj!"

Ok, so I saw this video last night and about died laughing! This girl is insane. Her name is Sophia Grace and is 8 years old and can rap just like Niki Minaj. The funny thing is that she is COMPLETELY obsessed with Niki. She won't even let Niki finish giving her advice before she starts screaming at the top of her lungs. Niki Minaj walks out and raps with this little girl. My favorite part...they put a wig on this little girl, the wig is completely covering her eyes and she screams, "I'm the second Niki Minaj!" She's so determined to follow her idol. Haha it's the cuttest, most hilarious, most adorable thing I've ever seen. Kinda creepy cause she can rap that fast but I guess that is true talent. We need to all have confidence like this little girl and go for our dreams! Lets be the "second" of whatever you want to be. It's that easy. Just say it. Anyways you just have to experience this video for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment