Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Popcorn galore.

So this one time I was in Logan and I went to hang out with some friends. We went to the movie African Kitty's...don't really know what it's really called but thats what the boys kept calling it. All I heard through out the movie was, "Kitty! Aw ya! Go kitty!" Anyways, I have this thing. It's like an obsession with popcorn and I can't stop eating it. I once told Caisie that if I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life I would eat popcorn. So our movie gets out around midnight and no one came to this sad theater so Corey asks the man if we can have the left over bag of popcorn. He soon found out that I was obsessed and then I came home with this....

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh hahahahaha. dying. I want this. i love it. you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete