Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{ Summer time }

Summer time is just around the corner!





 Oh I cannot wait. I got a new job and will be working full time as a receptionist at Valhalla Salon and Spa.



I'm really excited about it even though it's just a receptionist position. I've been wanting to get my foot into the hair industry because that is what I will be doing one day...hopefully. I've always dreamed of doing hair/make-up and all that girly stuff so we'll see where life takes me once I'm graduated. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will work out like planned. But as for now, my plan is to graduate in Spring of 2013! I'll be taking 16 credits in the fall which I'm slightly nervous about but I'm going to do it so my Spring semester will be an easier load. That way I can work a bunch and focus on that. So that's the plan. Hopefully it will work out like I want it to. Can't wait for school to be over! I'm almost there so I just gotta push through this last 2 semesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment